Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-10T07:02:06+00:00

    Found a work aorund, it's working.!!!

    Go to playstore search for team, scroll down and see if u are Beta Tester. If yes!! click on "LEAVE"

    Then uninstall the Teams App. Clear the catche of your phone and go back to Playstore and search for Microsoft Teams and reinstall it.

    It's working for me after that, hope it works for you too... Have a good day.

    Cheers!

    Vishwajeet

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-10T11:45:21+00:00

    Yes.

    I too have this issue since 7th november. i left beta and installed a stable version but still didnt work same old permissions notification blocking the call/join meeting.

    Now, i again uninstalled the stable app. But, before uninstalling i wiped both data and cache of the app. and reinstalled the stable version from the play store. Now, i can join a teams call.

    The beta version has this showstopped bug i think. and you need a complete wipe of storage for this app and then uninstall before installing the fresh stable version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-10T22:52:48+00:00

    same issue, i tried all same steps with no luck. then i got it working, i think i clicked on the (i) notification that went to my organization certificates for security encryption and read through clicked 'OK' on all the certificates, then i was able to get past the popup about phone permission

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments