Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
How do we get MS to acknowledge this is a problem?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
How do we get MS to acknowledge this is a problem?
Same problem with Teams beta, on (Xiaomi) Poco X3.
Removed cached file, teams app, reinstalled teams from stable version (by leaving the beta program), nothing helped.
On some other thread other guy suggested installing older version of teams from a third party repo (apkpure), that worked, even after upgrading to latest stable from Google play.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling teams, clearing cache, leaving the beta program ... none of this has fixed the issue.
i can no longer use TEAMS to make calls or attend any meetings.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Same problem here, on an Android 12 (Pocofone X3). Lost 2h trying to debug this, to no avail.