Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T22:26:07+00:00

    Mine also shows beta, how can I get the non beta version or the version that was most current about 10 days ago?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T22:25:11+00:00

    This has to be a problem with teams and not android, my Android phone has started doing the same thing last week which corresponds to when you started getting it. I saw Microsoft respond back saying they can't give this support, but two independent Android devices having this issue at the exact same time pretty much tells me there was an update that our Android phones do not like. I hope Microsoft looks at this and fixes it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T21:06:20+00:00

    This is still an issue is there a post for an update?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-07T20:24:45+00:00

    Using apkpure requires going to a site with a lot of pop-ups and adds. You can download the apk from that site without installing apkpure, though.

    "apkpure . com/microsoft-teams/com.microsoft.teams/variant/1416%2F1.0.0.2022394701-APK"

    You may also use this site which is less cumbersome; it was posted by someone else on this thread.
    Microsoft Teams 1416/1.0.0.2022395202 APK Download by Microsoft Corporation - APKMirror

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more