Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T20:54:50+00:00

    Hello Alex,

    Multiple users have reported the same issue. I am unable to initiate or receive calls on both work and personal accounts.. Please let know if you have any fix for this issue..

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T15:40:38+00:00

    Hi, Thomas

    Good day!

    Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community. We are happy to help you.

    According to your description, the issue of your concern that your Teams for Android device not allow you to join into a meeting.

    Since everything is working well only except for the Teams for Android, thanks for your attempts from the above which is the basic trouble shooting way of that.

    At this moment, we're afraid that we cannot give you a proper suggestion here.

    Therefore, we would like to refer you to contact Microsoft Teams experts team - office-teams-windows-itpro who would conduct in-depth research on the problem you encountered and provide you with more professional assistance with more access and recourse.

    We believe they will give you a quick respond and solve it soon for you.

    Thanks for your time and your understanding would be highly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Alex | Microsoft Community Moderator.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-03T13:19:30+00:00

    Started for me today 11/3/2022. I give it phone permissions, but the message persists. Uninstalling and reinstalling teams, clearing cache, leaving the beta program ... none of this has fixed the issue. Helpless and unable to join meetings from my phone.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments