Teams will not join a meeting

Anonymous
2022-11-03T12:24:47+00:00

Starting 2 days ago, on my mobile phone, Teams would join a meeting. The app says I need to allow the Phone permission. I have an Android. When I go to Setting, Applications, Teams and view the permissions for Teams, Phone is allowed. I have uninstalled and installed Teams, reset my phone but Teams does the same thing. I can use chat on my mobile and can join a meeting from my PC. Is there a special way to get this working again?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-11-10T06:50:35+00:00

    I have dropped a note and shared this thread to development team, I hope they will look into this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-09T22:32:19+00:00

    I am experiencing this same issue.

    I don't think I signed up for Microsoft Beta (Windows Insider Program). How to check?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-11-08T22:27:28+00:00

    How is this not a P1 issue and left resolved for 5 DAYS!????

    It is impacting business - roll back the beta update build!

    Many of us are on Android for Work and cannot just install an older APK version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-11-08T17:20:47+00:00

    Same problem here.

    Microsoft or teams should fix this asap.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2022-11-08T06:52:19+00:00

    This is a crazy issue, allowed all the permissions to Teams, uninstalled and reinstalled the application, restarted my phone but still the issue persists. Worst thing is you get a call but you can not attend it, due to this silly error message. Microsoft do you have a solution yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments