Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T15:35:38+00:00

    I think you have to be on a different screen without Teams pulled up for it to actually light up. Sorry!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T16:03:57+00:00

    SAME here. This is getting old.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T17:31:58+00:00

    Justin, the problem here is that it doesn't flash like it used to. the changes MSFT made makes it easy to miss. the point of this thread is to ask MSFT to bring back the flashing icon update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T06:27:16+00:00

    I don't know when this happened, but all of a sudden my whole screen blinks white when a teams notification comes in.

    That is the most annoying feature I have ever had to deal with! I get it, there are people who don't want to miss any messages, but me, I need to focus! And I can't focus, if every two minutes my screen turns white just because some group chats are having a conversation.

    I need a setting to turn this off ASAP! This is so frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T15:49:41+00:00

    Alex, please start a new thread as your issue is not related to the issue in this thread. thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments