Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T18:33:33+00:00

    I cleared my Teams cache and now it flashes when I have a new message.

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-administration/clear-teams-cache

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T19:31:23+00:00

    That is the issue I have now. Mine flashes for a brief time, but then it stops. I wish it could keep flashing until I read the message. I studied it though, and the icon in my tray *does* stay highlighted when I have an unread message, so at least that helps now that I know what to look for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T19:38:00+00:00

    this did not resolve my issue unfortunately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T17:17:20+00:00

    I also would really like the flashing icon. It is hard to work without it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T09:12:00+00:00

    I seem to be the opposite of everyone on this thread but in agreement with the OP - I want the ability to turn off the flashing. I find it very distracting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments