Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T15:59:10+00:00

    Any answer to bringing back flash notifications? The company I work for, people are complaining.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T17:24:37+00:00

    @Microsoft please bring back the flashing notifications on the Taskbar. I even turned on the pop-up notifications to try and offset this, however they disappear quickly so if I'm busy or in a meeting I am missing multiple notifications and getting to messages late.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T17:46:56+00:00

    @Microsoft please bring back the flashing notifications on the Taskbar. I even turned on the pop-up notifications to try and offset this, however they disappear quickly so if I'm busy or in a meeting I am missing multiple notifications and getting to messages late.

    Agree 1000%. Teams Classic would even show you a 1 2 or 4 for messages missed while on the taskbar. The new teams don't. I am missing a lot of people trying to get a hold of me or my team.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-02T16:36:34+00:00

    I also need the visual flashing notifications. I keep missing messages.

    I tune out the auditory sounds. That simply isn't enough.

    Please fix this ASAP.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T14:12:58+00:00

    [BUMP] Some of my users are noticing and complaining about this since they were pushed to new version fo Teams. Please bring this back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments