Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T00:22:05+00:00

    Microsoft, please give us back the flashing option for the message notification.

    I have been missing incoming messages, and other were unable to read my messages instantly. This has defeated the purpose of us able to connect and communicate instantly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T16:47:34+00:00

    Bump - Microsoft, please turn this feature back on. I/we are missing messages all day long.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T13:08:20+00:00

    BUMP again. @Microsoft, it's a simple request! Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T15:50:37+00:00

    Bump, chat is half as good as it was without the flashing notification!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T23:05:18+00:00

    BUMP! Bring back the flash notification PLEASE - I too keep missing important messages ever since it went away!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments