Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Same here. I need the flashing icon. I keep missing messages if I don't have a chance to view the message right away when the sound and banner occur.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.
Please let me know ASAP,
Rachel
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same here. I need the flashing icon. I keep missing messages if I don't have a chance to view the message right away when the sound and banner occur.
Any follow up on this @Microsoft??!??!
Would love to see this option back!
same here, no flashing taskbar on the "new" Teams, I've missed important comms because of it and I can't seem to find a way to set them back from the notifications settings.
That's annoying, please resolve it quickly, thank you
Since the update to "NEW" Teams, I've been looking through my settings thinking that I must have inadvertently turned the flashing off. I agree with all the comments above...I want the flashing back! Without it I keep missing messages.
The only scenario where I think no flashing might be helpful, is when I'm the one sharing my screen in a Teams meeting. All other times...I rely on the flashing!