Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T11:39:20+00:00

    Same here. Please bring back this option

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-30T19:10:29+00:00

    I am constantly not seeing message from people. I work on 3 monitors and no speaker (cubical area, not allowed) so I don't hear the audible notifications. Please give us something Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-28T18:41:57+00:00

    +1 to this. The amount of valuable work hours I lose because of some meaningless activity that has the teams icon flashing on my taskbar is crazy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments