Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T13:08:20+00:00

    BUMP again. @Microsoft, it's a simple request! Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T16:47:34+00:00

    Bump - Microsoft, please turn this feature back on. I/we are missing messages all day long.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T00:22:05+00:00

    Microsoft, please give us back the flashing option for the message notification.

    I have been missing incoming messages, and other were unable to read my messages instantly. This has defeated the purpose of us able to connect and communicate instantly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-29T17:06:50+00:00

    Since the update to "NEW" Teams, I've been looking through my settings thinking that I must have inadvertently turned the flashing off. I agree with all the comments above...I want the flashing back! Without it I keep missing messages.

    The only scenario where I think no flashing might be helpful, is when I'm the one sharing my screen in a Teams meeting. All other times...I rely on the flashing!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-08T21:39:45+00:00

    same here, no flashing taskbar on the "new" Teams, I've missed important comms because of it and I can't seem to find a way to set them back from the notifications settings.

    That's annoying, please resolve it quickly, thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments