Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-23T18:15:45+00:00

    no, but let's keep this thread on topic. we need Microsoft to fix this

    start a new thread for the issue you are experiencing

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-23T13:33:01+00:00

    is anyone else getting flashing devoid of any notifications now? Mine just flashes constantly and I have nothing I have not looked at.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T19:11:33+00:00

    We need a setting where we can turn it on or off, per our personal preference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T09:12:00+00:00

    I seem to be the opposite of everyone on this thread but in agreement with the OP - I want the ability to turn off the flashing. I find it very distracting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T17:17:20+00:00

    I also would really like the flashing icon. It is hard to work without it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments