Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T16:11:10+00:00

    I don't see it either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T15:42:24+00:00

    It is the same thing. People want the screen flashing on, others want it off. Same feature! I absolutely want to turn it off! I can't stand it. I'm on Mac and this just started happening.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-18T13:20:15+00:00

    I agree 100% with previous posts. Please bring this feature back.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T15:49:41+00:00

    Alex, please start a new thread as your issue is not related to the issue in this thread. thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T06:27:16+00:00

    I don't know when this happened, but all of a sudden my whole screen blinks white when a teams notification comes in.

    That is the most annoying feature I have ever had to deal with! I get it, there are people who don't want to miss any messages, but me, I need to focus! And I can't focus, if every two minutes my screen turns white just because some group chats are having a conversation.

    I need a setting to turn this off ASAP! This is so frustrating!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments