Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
+1 to this. The amount of valuable work hours I lose because of some meaningless activity that has the teams icon flashing on my taskbar is crazy.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.
Please let me know ASAP,
Rachel
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
+1 to this. The amount of valuable work hours I lose because of some meaningless activity that has the teams icon flashing on my taskbar is crazy.
I am constantly not seeing message from people. I work on 3 monitors and no speaker (cubical area, not allowed) so I don't hear the audible notifications. Please give us something Microsoft!
Same here. Please bring back this option
HELLO - Someone turn this annoying feature off. I mean who doesn't love being slapped in the face anytime here's activity on teams...
I am on Windows new Teams and it is not even an option to have the flashing. :-/