Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Alex, please start a new thread as your issue is not related to the issue in this thread. thank you.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi there,
I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.
Please let me know ASAP,
Rachel
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Alex, please start a new thread as your issue is not related to the issue in this thread. thank you.
SAME here. This is getting old.
I think you have to be on a different screen without Teams pulled up for it to actually light up. Sorry!
Thanks! I tried, but it looks like Microsoft also took that option away.
please check out my message below - hope this helps