Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T15:42:24+00:00

    It is the same thing. People want the screen flashing on, others want it off. Same feature! I absolutely want to turn it off! I can't stand it. I'm on Mac and this just started happening.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T19:38:00+00:00

    this did not resolve my issue unfortunately.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T19:31:23+00:00

    That is the issue I have now. Mine flashes for a brief time, but then it stops. I wish it could keep flashing until I read the message. I studied it though, and the icon in my tray *does* stay highlighted when I have an unread message, so at least that helps now that I know what to look for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-26T18:33:33+00:00

    I cleared my Teams cache and now it flashes when I have a new message.

    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-administration/clear-teams-cache

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more