Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-28T18:41:57+00:00

    +1 to this. The amount of valuable work hours I lose because of some meaningless activity that has the teams icon flashing on my taskbar is crazy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-28T14:59:17+00:00

    I'm tired of having to apologize to my colleagues for missing messages because of the absence of this flash notification setting - it makes me look unprofessional and unreliable. Microsoft *really* needs to bring back this feature ASAP.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-07T13:51:52+00:00

    I would like this flashing icon too

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-23T13:33:01+00:00

    is anyone else getting flashing devoid of any notifications now? Mine just flashes constantly and I have nothing I have not looked at.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-27T17:17:20+00:00

    I also would really like the flashing icon. It is hard to work without it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments