Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-30T19:10:29+00:00

    I am constantly not seeing message from people. I work on 3 monitors and no speaker (cubical area, not allowed) so I don't hear the audible notifications. Please give us something Microsoft!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-09T17:11:20+00:00

    Almost halfway into 2024 and Microsoft has ignored this thread since December 2023. Please add flashing icon back into Teams.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-02T11:39:20+00:00

    Same here. Please bring back this option

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T15:05:27+00:00

    If you right-click the taskbar and go to "Taskbar Settings", scroll down to other Taskbar Behaviors, you can select "Show flashing on taskbar apps". While it's not as bright as the previous Microsoft teams, it does highlight a bit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T17:46:56+00:00

    @Microsoft please bring back the flashing notifications on the Taskbar. I even turned on the pop-up notifications to try and offset this, however they disappear quickly so if I'm busy or in a meeting I am missing multiple notifications and getting to messages late.

    Agree 1000%. Teams Classic would even show you a 1 2 or 4 for messages missed while on the taskbar. The new teams don't. I am missing a lot of people trying to get a hold of me or my team.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments