Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T17:24:37+00:00

    @Microsoft please bring back the flashing notifications on the Taskbar. I even turned on the pop-up notifications to try and offset this, however they disappear quickly so if I'm busy or in a meeting I am missing multiple notifications and getting to messages late.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T13:08:20+00:00

    BUMP again. @Microsoft, it's a simple request! Please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-02T17:46:53+00:00

    Hello Rachel,

    There is a way to get your computer to flash when you get a Teams notification. You can customize your notification settings in Teams to include visual notifications.

    Here's how:

    1. Open Microsoft Teams on your computer.
    2. Click on your profile picture and select "Settings" in the menu.
    3. In the "Settings" panel, click "Notifications".
    4. At the top of the Notifications are three options, all of which can be turned off. The first option is "Show message preview". The second option is "Banner and email". The third option is "Feed only". Select "Banner and email".
    5. Scroll down to the "Visual notifications" section and turn on "Flash taskbar icon for notifications".

    This will make your computer flash when you receive a Teams notification.

    Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/mana...

    You may also check this: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-...

    I hope this helps!

    Kind regards,

    Jayzar

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T15:59:10+00:00

    Any answer to bringing back flash notifications? The company I work for, people are complaining.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-11T23:05:18+00:00

    BUMP! Bring back the flash notification PLEASE - I too keep missing important messages ever since it went away!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments