Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T19:11:33+00:00

    We need a setting where we can turn it on or off, per our personal preference.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T09:12:00+00:00

    I seem to be the opposite of everyone on this thread but in agreement with the OP - I want the ability to turn off the flashing. I find it very distracting.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T14:12:58+00:00

    [BUMP] Some of my users are noticing and complaining about this since they were pushed to new version fo Teams. Please bring this back!

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T16:47:34+00:00

    Bump - Microsoft, please turn this feature back on. I/we are missing messages all day long.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-18T15:50:37+00:00

    Bump, chat is half as good as it was without the flashing notification!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments