Flashing Notifications for Teams

Anonymous
2023-06-02T17:11:56+00:00

Hi there,

I need to know is there a way I can get my computer to physically flash when I get a teams notification? I have ADHD and this accommodation would really help me to not miss calls in the workplace.

Please let me know ASAP,

Rachel

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-30T22:01:27+00:00

    HELLO - Someone turn this annoying feature off. I mean who doesn't love being slapped in the face anytime here's activity on teams...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T16:12:50+00:00

    I am on Windows new Teams and it is not even an option to have the flashing. :-/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T16:11:10+00:00

    I don't see it either.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments