Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
this is for what
i didnt understand
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating a some HP Conferencing units to Teams Rooms 4.19.57.0, I get an error:
"Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certified.
You must insert the HDMI adaptor that came with this device. If you continue to have problems, contact your organisation's admin or IT support desk."
These systems worked perfectly well on the 4.18 versions.
I have tried with & without the HDMI adaptor.
Is there a way to downgrade Teams Rooms versions at all? I've tried "Reset this PC" multiple times but it only seems to re-install the 4.19 version.
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
this is for what
i didnt understand
Unfortunately there aren't any achives for previous versions:
This link should take you to 4.19.82.0:
You will need to stop the automatic updates if you want it to stay on this version
ok
thanks
i will try to install it
To run the task scheduler, but this may download the latest version of teams rooms
I did the updates and rebooted the pc and i get the same error "Microsoft Teams Room Device isn't Certified" i am stuck on that screen and cannot get to the desktop or the login page. I tried to reset the computer but it runs into a problem.