Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Yes, I have same issue with that error message but after update GC8 driver that error not happen again.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating a some HP Conferencing units to Teams Rooms 4.19.57.0, I get an error:
"Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certified.
You must insert the HDMI adaptor that came with this device. If you continue to have problems, contact your organisation's admin or IT support desk."
These systems worked perfectly well on the 4.18 versions.
I have tried with & without the HDMI adaptor.
Is there a way to downgrade Teams Rooms versions at all? I've tried "Reset this PC" multiple times but it only seems to re-install the 4.19 version.
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, I have same issue with that error message but after update GC8 driver that error not happen again.
Good Day,
I have the issue now with multiple devices. ( Intel, yealink etc.).
''Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certiefied.'' I have multiple Intel Nuc ( Rev 2, 3), and yealink devices that are not certified. What is the best way to solve this issue?
Ensure the HDMI content device is plugged in.
With the Crestron UC-Engines, you need to make sure the HD-CONV is powered and plugged into the PC
Hi
from where you update this driver ??
hi
from where didi you install the 4.19 update