Teams Rooms - Newest version causing issues with device certification?

Anonymous
2024-01-04T09:19:36+00:00

After updating a some HP Conferencing units to Teams Rooms 4.19.57.0, I get an error:

"Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certified.

You must insert the HDMI adaptor that came with this device. If you continue to have problems, contact your organisation's admin or IT support desk."

These systems worked perfectly well on the 4.18 versions.

I have tried with & without the HDMI adaptor.

Is there a way to downgrade Teams Rooms versions at all? I've tried "Reset this PC" multiple times but it only seems to re-install the 4.19 version.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-25T09:15:50+00:00

    I´ve just started a new system and got the same issue.

    I didn´t have Logitech TAP connected, so I connected it and re-installed the Teams app 4.19.57.0 and that worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T14:15:00+00:00

    Can you tell me how you got past the error/restart and logged into the computer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T14:28:23+00:00

    Just connecting a touchpanel, in this case a Logitech TAP solved it.

    I´ve seen the same problem with Yealink and that got solved by connecting a Mtouch panel.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T14:42:28+00:00

    Darn, I was loading on a Surface which is a touch device and I'm still having the problem. Might try again with a micro form factor machine I've got here and round up a different touch panel. Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T13:39:03+00:00

    Has anyone seen this issue since installing the latest 4.19.82.0 update? "Other bug fixes and improvements" is listed in the release notes so i'm wondering if this issue is one of the bugs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments