Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
that is the difference I've noticed in it either working or not working but this could just be coincidence
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating a some HP Conferencing units to Teams Rooms 4.19.57.0, I get an error:
"Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certified.
You must insert the HDMI adaptor that came with this device. If you continue to have problems, contact your organisation's admin or IT support desk."
These systems worked perfectly well on the 4.18 versions.
I have tried with & without the HDMI adaptor.
Is there a way to downgrade Teams Rooms versions at all? I've tried "Reset this PC" multiple times but it only seems to re-install the 4.19 version.
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
that is the difference I've noticed in it either working or not working but this could just be coincidence
it may have been coincidence but when i had this issue a couple of weeks ago whilst everthing is connected i ran Powershell as administrator and ran the update script again then forced a restart, its worth a go
Powershell Script below:
PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\MTR-Update-4.19.57.0.ps1
Done that as well with no luck. Last thing I can realistically try until Microsoft push out an update is to reinstall the DisplayPort drivers when I’m next there on site.
Either that or re-image the device to an earlier version, then force the update via powershell after there is a teams account signed in.
ive only noticed this issue on devices that are new to deployment rather than an upgraded existing system
Hi All,
We had the same exact issue and tried everything possible. We have the Crestron HDMI adapter and it was only effecting one of our screens. In the end our Vendor came out and replaced the HDMI adapter which has resolved our issue. Have never had any issues previous to this update though and unsure how the adapter was at fault... We've been on that version of Teams Room app since Nov and also only starting seeing issues a couple of weeks ago - went from somewhat working to nothing being displayed this week.
Regards,
HG