Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Hi Zakaria,
its a Logitech Tap panel so the HDMI ingest is in the panel itself, strangely the issue cleared itself after I ran the 4.19.57.0 powershell command again
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
After updating a some HP Conferencing units to Teams Rooms 4.19.57.0, I get an error:
"Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certified.
You must insert the HDMI adaptor that came with this device. If you continue to have problems, contact your organisation's admin or IT support desk."
These systems worked perfectly well on the 4.18 versions.
I have tried with & without the HDMI adaptor.
Is there a way to downgrade Teams Rooms versions at all? I've tried "Reset this PC" multiple times but it only seems to re-install the 4.19 version.
Additional chat-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Zakaria,
its a Logitech Tap panel so the HDMI ingest is in the panel itself, strangely the issue cleared itself after I ran the 4.19.57.0 powershell command again
In that case, please check with Crestron's support team.
I am not familiar with Crestron.
Now having the same issue with Crestron MTRs.
These touchpanels interface with the PC via ethernet, not HDMI/USB. They do not have an HDMI input.
Con you please confirm where is the HDMI input located with your device? On the PC case or on the controller?
If you see the same error, please check updates for the part that host the HDMI input.
Glad to read it is fixed.
FYI, a touch control has always been Mandatoy with HP/Poly MTR. The way Msft identify an MTR vs a "normal PC" is the HDMI input. With Poly/HP MTR, the HDMI input is located at the back of the GC8.
But also, in Msft MTR requirment, a touch control system is mandatory.