Teams Rooms - Newest version causing issues with device certification?

Anonymous
2024-01-04T09:19:36+00:00

After updating a some HP Conferencing units to Teams Rooms 4.19.57.0, I get an error:

"Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certified.

You must insert the HDMI adaptor that came with this device. If you continue to have problems, contact your organisation's admin or IT support desk."

These systems worked perfectly well on the 4.18 versions.

I have tried with & without the HDMI adaptor.

Is there a way to downgrade Teams Rooms versions at all? I've tried "Reset this PC" multiple times but it only seems to re-install the 4.19 version.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T13:51:58+00:00

    I did the updates and rebooted the pc and i get the same error "Microsoft Teams Room Device isn't Certified" i am stuck on that screen and cannot get to the desktop or the login page. I tried to reset the computer but it runs into a problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T09:36:59+00:00

    To run the task scheduler, but this may download the latest version of teams rooms

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T09:35:31+00:00

    ok

    thanks

    i will try to install it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T09:25:14+00:00

    Unfortunately there aren't any achives for previous versions:

    This link should take you to 4.19.82.0:

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1qianvees6sfgt0zawib3/MTR-Update-4.19.82.0-2.ps1?rlkey=uy5oq76pok6kcl7l6sfc2kz00&st=hnczvr3w&dl=0

    You will need to stop the automatic updates if you want it to stay on this version

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T09:20:32+00:00

    this is for what

    i didnt understand

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments