Teams Rooms - Newest version causing issues with device certification?

Anonymous
2024-01-04T09:19:36+00:00

After updating a some HP Conferencing units to Teams Rooms 4.19.57.0, I get an error:

"Microsoft Teams Room device isn't certified.

You must insert the HDMI adaptor that came with this device. If you continue to have problems, contact your organisation's admin or IT support desk."

These systems worked perfectly well on the 4.18 versions.

I have tried with & without the HDMI adaptor.

Is there a way to downgrade Teams Rooms versions at all? I've tried "Reset this PC" multiple times but it only seems to re-install the 4.19 version.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-09-17T09:25:14+00:00

    Unfortunately there aren't any achives for previous versions:

    This link should take you to 4.19.82.0:

    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1qianvees6sfgt0zawib3/MTR-Update-4.19.82.0-2.ps1?rlkey=uy5oq76pok6kcl7l6sfc2kz00&st=hnczvr3w&dl=0

    You will need to stop the automatic updates if you want it to stay on this version

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-06T14:28:23+00:00

    Just connecting a touchpanel, in this case a Logitech TAP solved it.

    I´ve seen the same problem with Yealink and that got solved by connecting a Mtouch panel.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T11:55:07+00:00

    Done that as well with no luck. Last thing I can realistically try until Microsoft push out an update is to reinstall the DisplayPort drivers when I’m next there on site.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T10:03:05+00:00

    The Lenovo touchscreen controller that comes with it is connected and working as it should be. We have 2 x other identical setups and those 2 are working ok.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T16:13:48+00:00

    PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\MTR-Update-4.19.57.0.ps1

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments