Controlling settings, permissions, and membership within Teams and channels
What version was this fix in? Cannot do as highlighted above...still the same message and no "options" to update...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I encountered an issue when trying to create a new team from scratch in the desktop version of Teams. It seems that naming the first channel has become a mandatory step. However, I am unable to name the channel "General" as it shows the message: "The name General is reserved. Try another name."
Could anyone please advise on how to create a "General" channel from scratch in the desktop version of Teams? Is there a workaround for this restriction?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Controlling settings, permissions, and membership within Teams and channels
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Totally agree...had the same thing happen to me. I guess Microsoft never addressed this.
It is now mid-May. Has anybody seen this issue resolved?