Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
My issue was due to an organizational policy. Once they corrected it, I was able to change my status.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I set my out of office a couple weeks ago and have not been able to find a way to turn the status off. I've tried for about 4 days now. Please help.
Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My issue was due to an organizational policy. Once they corrected it, I was able to change my status.
this post is from 6/6/2023
a year and a half later I still had the same issue with the same solution
amazing that microsoft has not fixed this bug yet
2nd option really worked and resolved the issue.
Thank you
This helped me a lot
This has been troubling me frequently.
The second solution worked for me.
Thanks a lot!