Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
This worked for me !!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I set my out of office a couple weeks ago and have not been able to find a way to turn the status off. I've tried for about 4 days now. Please help.
Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This worked for me !!
thanks the 2nd option worked
Hello, my name is Patrick and I wanted to thank you for this solution. That was very helpful, I followed all the steps and it works! I asked too many people and no one told me, but I didn't think how easy to change this setting by one click. Thanks again, and am much appreciated. =)
Regards,
Patrick
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Also nothing works for me. Microsoft, any help ?