Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
This did it, I changed to show as OOO rather to available and it worked
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I set my out of office a couple weeks ago and have not been able to find a way to turn the status off. I've tried for about 4 days now. Please help.
Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This did it, I changed to show as OOO rather to available and it worked
I set out of office yesterday while on vacation. I set it in Outlook and set it to expire at the end of the day. I set it on Teams but don't recall any option to have it expire at the end of the day, so maybe I did or maybe I didn't.
I have zero items on my calendar for today. I typically do not use the calendar.
Teams shows me as Out of Office but the Out of Office settings window shows me not having it on. I've tried turning it on so I can turn it off again. I also get the error "Something went wrong." You don't say.
I tried using https://teams.microsoft.com to go straight to the source to no avail.
I restarted Outlook and Teams. I danced in a left-turn circle three times, I danced in a right-turn circle twice. At this point it appears that, as an IT guy responsible for hundreds of users I just have to tell my boss that yes, I look like I'm out of office today, but I'm really not, and no I don't believe there's any way to fix it.
Any word from anyone at Microsoft on when you're going to stop making good, capable people look incompetent?
Also nothing works for me. Microsoft, any help ?
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hello, my name is Patrick and I wanted to thank you for this solution. That was very helpful, I followed all the steps and it works! I asked too many people and no one told me, but I didn't think how easy to change this setting by one click. Thanks again, and am much appreciated. =)
Regards,
Patrick