Why won't my Teams "Out of Office" status turn off?

Anonymous
2023-06-05T23:55:57+00:00

I set my out of office a couple weeks ago and have not been able to find a way to turn the status off. I've tried for about 4 days now. Please help.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Online status

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-27T22:57:06+00:00

    this post is from 6/6/2023
    a year and a half later I still had the same issue with the same solution
    amazing that microsoft has not fixed this bug yet

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T13:10:24+00:00

    My issue was due to an organizational policy. Once they corrected it, I was able to change my status.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T08:33:55+00:00

    none of these steps fix my problem, ant other solution ? MS should fix this easy bug next update

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-04T10:19:18+00:00

    Thank you so much.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-10-28T14:42:25+00:00

    This definitely did the trick for me. Thanks!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments