Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
What a terrible bug it is, my boss set OOO, we all accepted, the whole company is off!!!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I set my out of office a couple weeks ago and have not been able to find a way to turn the status off. I've tried for about 4 days now. Please help.
Managing presence indicators such as Available, Busy, or Away to reflect user availability
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
What a terrible bug it is, my boss set OOO, we all accepted, the whole company is off!!!
This happened to me where I was out of office last Friday and when I came back I turned off OOO in Outlook but my team mate noticed my status showed OOO in Teams. It should've updated on its own but did not and was stuck in BOTH Available, Out Of Office for my Teams status. I reset status, I rebooted Teams, I clicked on OOO in Outlook and off again and nada. So last resort, I went to my account in outlook.office365.com in the browser and turned on OOO and then turned off OOO again went back to check my Teams status now was showing just "Available". Hope this helps!
This has been troubling me frequently.
The second solution worked for me.
Thanks a lot!
This helped me a lot
2nd option really worked and resolved the issue.
Thank you