the new teams keeps on crashing

Anonymous
2024-02-28T09:06:26+00:00

Hello I'am an IT coordinator at my job, and for severals days I have the new teams that keeps on crashing on some computers ( fairly new dell computer not some old ones). I've already reset and repair teams, those two action did not solve my issu, as soon as i open teams again it crashes, I disconnect the users and unistall teams completly from the computers than reboot and reinstalla a fresh newly downloaded version and i still have the crashing issue.

The only thing that seems to work is to use the online version of the app, I launch Edge and go to teams.microsoft.com and I can use teams.

But for me it's not an absolute solution, what more can I do to make the desktop app work without crashing ?

Thanks for you help

Rachelle

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T13:27:04+00:00

    Well I don't have Pleora eBus SDK installed on any of the computer that I manage, so that's not gonna work for me. Mayber other people that have this installed might try this solution....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-03T18:20:07+00:00

    Having the issue here too, both on Mac and PC. It'd be great if Microsoft would admit to the error and at least put out a notice that they're working on it. Like clearly it's not our computers as much as Microsoft wants to admit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-06T21:30:48+00:00

    Uninstalling Pleora Redistributable fixed this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T06:20:48+00:00

    This resolved it. For everyone out therer, find from the search box the basler pylon app and uninstall it. I had the version 5, i do not know what is going on if you update it to the following versions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T06:45:23+00:00

    I have no Basler Pylon app nor Pleora Redistributable installed. I am running from a clean windows 11 pro with only Office 365 installed, on a new ASUS machine. The New Teams app continues to crash. There is no option given to continue working on old Teams. I am working on Teams through Chrome and that has no problem.

    Does anybody know whether Microsoft is working on a solution? Link?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments