the new teams keeps on crashing

Anonymous
2024-02-28T09:06:26+00:00

Hello I'am an IT coordinator at my job, and for severals days I have the new teams that keeps on crashing on some computers ( fairly new dell computer not some old ones). I've already reset and repair teams, those two action did not solve my issu, as soon as i open teams again it crashes, I disconnect the users and unistall teams completly from the computers than reboot and reinstalla a fresh newly downloaded version and i still have the crashing issue.

The only thing that seems to work is to use the online version of the app, I launch Edge and go to teams.microsoft.com and I can use teams.

But for me it's not an absolute solution, what more can I do to make the desktop app work without crashing ?

Thanks for you help

Rachelle

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T03:18:54+00:00

    Agreed I have exactly the same issue. I ahve a new DELL computer 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13400 2.50 GHz. Work or School TEAMS is NOT working and continues to crash. Totally frustrating and a BAD look for myself and students. FIX ASAP please.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T03:22:33+00:00

    Is there another way to use Teams or suggest another app meeting can be organised?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T15:06:06+00:00

    Hi Bryarah,

    There is a Teams web version that you can use once you sign into your Office 365 account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T15:41:54+00:00

    Hello,

    Another thing to try would be to scan your disk for errors using system file checker in the command line.

    type in sfc /scannow

    Afterwards restart the PC and try again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-07T15:55:32+00:00

    That's what I've been doing for the pass few days since I had this issue. And reverting back to the old teams seems to do the trick too

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments