Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
New Teams keep randomly crashing... seriously, fix your **** Microsoft that's crazy
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello I'am an IT coordinator at my job, and for severals days I have the new teams that keeps on crashing on some computers ( fairly new dell computer not some old ones). I've already reset and repair teams, those two action did not solve my issu, as soon as i open teams again it crashes, I disconnect the users and unistall teams completly from the computers than reboot and reinstalla a fresh newly downloaded version and i still have the crashing issue.
The only thing that seems to work is to use the online version of the app, I launch Edge and go to teams.microsoft.com and I can use teams.
But for me it's not an absolute solution, what more can I do to make the desktop app work without crashing ?
Thanks for you help
Rachelle
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
New Teams keep randomly crashing... seriously, fix your **** Microsoft that's crazy
Same issue here, we dont have Pylon, but maybe there is a different application with a .ax file wich causes issues,
After 2 or 3 reboots the New Teams works for a x amount of time.
So the issues persists and I dont want to have this topic to die.
any helped is greatly appreciated!
New Teams Crashing & unable to use it.
Windows 10 Pro
I see a lot of people have discussed here, is there a fix by Microsoft about this?
Apart from clearing data, moving back to classic etc.