the new teams keeps on crashing

Anonymous
2024-02-28T09:06:26+00:00

Hello I'am an IT coordinator at my job, and for severals days I have the new teams that keeps on crashing on some computers ( fairly new dell computer not some old ones). I've already reset and repair teams, those two action did not solve my issu, as soon as i open teams again it crashes, I disconnect the users and unistall teams completly from the computers than reboot and reinstalla a fresh newly downloaded version and i still have the crashing issue.

The only thing that seems to work is to use the online version of the app, I launch Edge and go to teams.microsoft.com and I can use teams.

But for me it's not an absolute solution, what more can I do to make the desktop app work without crashing ?

Thanks for you help

Rachelle

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T19:44:57+00:00

    What is pylon ? Maybe Python ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-04T16:17:26+00:00

    I am also running the Pylon 5.0 and was seeing this problem.

    I uninstalled and then reinstalled with the Custom options and turned off the "DirectShow Support" and the "TWAIN Driver" which we don't use and now the new Teams works and our application which uses the Pylon driver still works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-02T21:07:50+00:00

    I have a ASUS Republic of Gamers PC with the same issues.. I new teams comes up and crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-27T20:07:03+00:00

    Try uninstalling Pylon Viewer 5. It's an outdated version of the Basler Camera software. The Basler_Pylon 7.2.1 suite might also be a cause of this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-26T09:01:10+00:00

    Revert back to Teams classic and not the new one. I have the same issue and have reverted back to the classic version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments