the new teams keeps on crashing

Anonymous
2024-02-28T09:06:26+00:00

Hello I'am an IT coordinator at my job, and for severals days I have the new teams that keeps on crashing on some computers ( fairly new dell computer not some old ones). I've already reset and repair teams, those two action did not solve my issu, as soon as i open teams again it crashes, I disconnect the users and unistall teams completly from the computers than reboot and reinstalla a fresh newly downloaded version and i still have the crashing issue.

The only thing that seems to work is to use the online version of the app, I launch Edge and go to teams.microsoft.com and I can use teams.

But for me it's not an absolute solution, what more can I do to make the desktop app work without crashing ?

Thanks for you help

Rachelle

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-06T21:30:48+00:00

    Uninstalling Pleora Redistributable fixed this issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-03T18:20:07+00:00

    Having the issue here too, both on Mac and PC. It'd be great if Microsoft would admit to the error and at least put out a notice that they're working on it. Like clearly it's not our computers as much as Microsoft wants to admit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T13:27:04+00:00

    Well I don't have Pleora eBus SDK installed on any of the computer that I manage, so that's not gonna work for me. Mayber other people that have this installed might try this solution....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T17:00:03+00:00

    I am running Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 build 22631 and the 'new ' teams still crashes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-01T16:40:24+00:00

    I confirm that Teams (work or school) version 24074.2323.2827.4973 is still crashing on startup on two different Windows PCs.
    Installing Windows Updates did not help.

    Teams crashing at least since version 24004.1309.2689.2246

    Maybe it is time to change Teams leadership? Microsoft should be able to find somebody who would care the software product quality. Fixing 100% reproducible bug is not that hard.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments