Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
I am running Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 build 22631 and the 'new ' teams still crashes.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello I'am an IT coordinator at my job, and for severals days I have the new teams that keeps on crashing on some computers ( fairly new dell computer not some old ones). I've already reset and repair teams, those two action did not solve my issu, as soon as i open teams again it crashes, I disconnect the users and unistall teams completly from the computers than reboot and reinstalla a fresh newly downloaded version and i still have the crashing issue.
The only thing that seems to work is to use the online version of the app, I launch Edge and go to teams.microsoft.com and I can use teams.
But for me it's not an absolute solution, what more can I do to make the desktop app work without crashing ?
Thanks for you help
Rachelle
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am running Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 build 22631 and the 'new ' teams still crashes.
I confirm that Teams (work or school) version 24074.2323.2827.4973 is still crashing on startup on two different Windows PCs.
Installing Windows Updates did not help.
Teams crashing at least since version 24004.1309.2689.2246
Maybe it is time to change Teams leadership? Microsoft should be able to find somebody who would care the software product quality. Fixing 100% reproducible bug is not that hard.
This worked for me, after trying everything under the sun. Microsoft lists this under the Office 365 Advisory section for teams:
User impact
Users can’t access the new Microsoft Teams desktop client after installing a specific system driver.
DescriptionImpact is limited to a small subset of users who have installed Pleora eBus SDK on their Windows device. While we work to resolve this issue, affected users can bypass impact by uninstalling the affected driver using the following steps: 1. Open the command prompt with administrator privileges. 2. Run the following commands:
Scope of impact Any user attempting to access the Microsoft Teams desktop client after installing Pleora eBus SDK on their Windows device may be impacted.
Root causeA code issue within the new Microsoft Teams desktop client code base is preventing the client from starting after the affected driver is installed, leading to impact.
That's what I've been doing. But it is a hassle to go back to the old teams because of the pop-ups for the new MS teams.
I have not found a solution either... Teams is still crashing.