the new teams keeps on crashing

Anonymous
2024-02-28T09:06:26+00:00

Hello I'am an IT coordinator at my job, and for severals days I have the new teams that keeps on crashing on some computers ( fairly new dell computer not some old ones). I've already reset and repair teams, those two action did not solve my issu, as soon as i open teams again it crashes, I disconnect the users and unistall teams completly from the computers than reboot and reinstalla a fresh newly downloaded version and i still have the crashing issue.

The only thing that seems to work is to use the online version of the app, I launch Edge and go to teams.microsoft.com and I can use teams.

But for me it's not an absolute solution, what more can I do to make the desktop app work without crashing ?

Thanks for you help

Rachelle

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-08-13T14:18:09+00:00

    New Teams Crashing & unable to use it.

    Windows 10 Pro

    I see a lot of people have discussed here, is there a fix by Microsoft about this?

    Apart from clearing data, moving back to classic etc.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-07-31T11:39:13+00:00

    Same issue here, we dont have Pylon, but maybe there is a different application with a .ax file wich causes issues,
    After 2 or 3 reboots the New Teams works for a x amount of time.

    So the issues persists and I dont want to have this topic to die.

    any helped is greatly appreciated!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-07-11T17:29:40+00:00

    New Teams keep randomly crashing... seriously, fix your **** Microsoft that's crazy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments