Using Microsoft Teams on macOS, including installation, features, and compatibility
Please update if there is any success or advancement in conversation. Still in the weeds on my end.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
UPDATE: I was forced to clear my OS and start over. Recovering from Time Machine brought over too many support files even when being picky. I have re-installed Teams from an old installer in a previous Time Machine entry and I am able to log in. This may not last though. This was obviously extreme and I hope you all do not have to do the same.
Teams for Mac recently updated and totally broke the functionality of Teams. I do not have connectivity to my work account at all. I had deleted all Teams file on 8/8 and reinstalled the Teams Classic which worked well. I came back to my computer later that afternoon and the new Teams had reinstalled itself. I went out of office until today and I have a repear error of "We couldn't authenticate you. This could be due to a device or network problem, or Teams could be experiencing a technical issue."
This is a Teams technical issue due to the repetitive error and my ability to sign in via iOS and web with the same credtentials on the same network, and in once case, the same machine.
Teams version 24193.1708.3043.1759
Client version 50/24071128823
Using Microsoft Teams on macOS, including installation, features, and compatibility
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please update if there is any success or advancement in conversation. Still in the weeds on my end.
Not that I know of. I am using old Teams and it works fine but it will be discontinued in less than 3 weeks. I'm hoping somebody's corporate IT can submit a formal complaint because I am using a personal computer with no support.
I'm in the same situation...tried everything, no resolution. Our corp IT said they opened a case with Microsoft but I'm waiting to hear back.
Was there ever a resolution to this? I've been going back and forth with my Corporate IT and have not found a resolution. We've done the Office Repair (multiple times), reinstalled Office (multiple times), re-registered my device, etc. with no luck.
I have also a User with that issue.
We made a whole reinstall of Office.
Then the issue was still persisting.
We Used Offie-Reset: https://office-reset.com
Teams and OneNote was working again.
OneDrive was still not working, so we used the /Applications/OneDrive.app/Contents/Resources/ResetOneDriveAppStandalone.command
Then it worked fine for one day and stoped working again (Teams & OneDrive).
Then he made the OneDrive reset again: /Applications/OneDrive.app/Contents/Resources/ResetOneDriveAppStandalone.command
Teams and OneDrive worked again but stopped this morning again.
Device Informations:
MacBook Pro 14-Inch M3
Model Number: Z1C80009LD/A
macOS: 14.6.1
Teams Version: 24180.210.3001.6635 (24180.210.3001.6635)
OneDrive Version: 24.156.0804.0002