Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Confirm exactly the same issues as other posters. For me also this started as soon as I tried out the preview, realised my integration (I use the API via TouchPortal not StreamDeck) didn't work, and the API key option was missing. I switched back immediately as the TouchPortal integration is WAY more useful than the new features and the API is now essentially non-functional even if I switch back to the non-preview version.
For me I notice the API sends the "meeting started" notificaition to TouchPortal if I hover over the camera or mute the mic, then it reports the call has ended and none of the meeting control / mute/camera functions work via the API.
COME ON MS!!! - having remote control of mute/camera and meeting end was the BEST THING that has happened to Teams in the last 12 months and to lose it for trying out the new eyecandy is very very sad :( :( :(
Also - when you fix it - please add an "ANSWER CALL" option to the API as well as Hang Up!!!