Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
did you uninstall Teams accordingly?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a problem with Teams (365 Enterprise A5 license, Teams version 1.6.00.9379, latest update available). After starting up, the buttons on my Stream Deck + (software 6.1.0.18521, firmware 2.0.3.2) are the same Teams logo with a small red lock on them (but with the custom text tag which I set for each button).
-update-
The procedure below doesn't work anymore. :(
To get the correct icons on the buttons I have to:
-Start a Teams meeting/call, at least one participant has to answer;
However, when a meeting/call is started and the buttons show the correct icons and change to colored, none of these buttons do anything when pressed. But when using mute or disable camera from within the Teams desktop app, the status on the buttons on the Stream Deck do change instantly according to the status in Teams.
It doesn't matter if Microsoft Teams is started at Windows startup or if you start Microsoft Teams after the Stream Deck software is loaded and active. Tested with both normal and developer/public preview mode.
Note:
I'm not affiliated with neither Microsoft nor Elgato.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
did you uninstall Teams accordingly?
I changed the link (and here it is too https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=830196) in my original post... please try again
Hi Frank, yeah I tried and didn't work unfortunately. The link you provided for Microsoft AutoUpdate App returns an error. Can you please provide it again? I will retry your process tonight.
did you try the process I described in this thread on June 9th already? (It's for MacOS though)