Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Can you please share your version of Teams and which Operating System you're using ?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a problem with Teams (365 Enterprise A5 license, Teams version 1.6.00.9379, latest update available). After starting up, the buttons on my Stream Deck + (software 6.1.0.18521, firmware 2.0.3.2) are the same Teams logo with a small red lock on them (but with the custom text tag which I set for each button).
-update-
The procedure below doesn't work anymore. :(
To get the correct icons on the buttons I have to:
-Start a Teams meeting/call, at least one participant has to answer;
However, when a meeting/call is started and the buttons show the correct icons and change to colored, none of these buttons do anything when pressed. But when using mute or disable camera from within the Teams desktop app, the status on the buttons on the Stream Deck do change instantly according to the status in Teams.
It doesn't matter if Microsoft Teams is started at Windows startup or if you start Microsoft Teams after the Stream Deck software is loaded and active. Tested with both normal and developer/public preview mode.
Note:
I'm not affiliated with neither Microsoft nor Elgato.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for Education
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Can you please share your version of Teams and which Operating System you're using ?
Just retried today, and now API connection has been automated:
in the top right of Teams, then select Settings
> Privacy.Same issue. No longer working at all. Is there a solve here...?
I have the same issue with the Teams plug-in no longer working since moving to the new Teams version. I tried switch back and making sure the "Enable API" toggle was on and I have the API key. However, when I switch back to the New Teams the red locks are still in place and there is no longer anywhere to place the API key in the Teams Plugin:
Versions:
I had the same problem - after an update to my Stream Deck (or an update to Teams - because both were recently updated) the Teams profile no longer worked. Small red "locks" appeared on all the icons and none of the previously working buttons worked thereafter. Following these instructions I found that the "enable API" was set to OFF. Enabling it was all I needed for everything to start working again - I didn't have to restart Teams, or the Stream Deck app or unplug the Stream Deck hardware. Thanks for the fix!