Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:
https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png
I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
Wow, that's an ugly giant icon, but it works! Thank you
That's an awful lot of words to spend not answering the question.
Not only can these so-called "official" people give us the correct solutions, one even said there was no solution. I don't trust them.
This is the one that solved the issue! :D Thanks.