How to disable prompt about switching back to old Teams?

Anonymous
2023-07-06T08:40:40+00:00

Hello,

I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:

https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png

I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-07-06T09:46:45+00:00

Found the solution.

Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.

Was this answer helpful?

500+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-06T13:22:20+00:00

    Let's say that one, for example, deleted the Teams (preview) shortcut and wanted to re-create the shortcut.

    What are the contents of the shortcut to open the new Teams?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T06:07:08+00:00

    In the Taskbar, Right click the new teams logo and pin it to your taskbar. Then right click the old logo and unpin from it taskbar. Done.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T06:06:53+00:00

    In the Taskbar, Right click the new teams logo and pin it to your taskbar. Then right click the old logo and unpin from it taskbar. Done.

    Thank You so much. This really works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-01T17:20:15+00:00

    Apologies, but this didn't solve the problem. for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments