Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:
https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png
I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Found the solution.
Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.
In the Taskbar, Right click the new teams logo and pin it to your taskbar. Then right click the old logo and unpin from it taskbar. Done.
Thank you for your efficient reply.
It fixed the problem.
You didn't even need to apologize for the issue the user is experiencing, or process you will do your best.
You just cut directly to the cheese.
You got my appreciation. Best Regards and thank again.
Hi, here are the steps...
Solved....
Delete or remove the classic icon.
Thanks. 🤗
this works! in short, we just need make sure that we launch the app with the icon with "New" label on it.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more