How to disable prompt about switching back to old Teams?

Anonymous
2023-07-06T08:40:40+00:00

Hello,

I've switched to new Teams and they work great. However, every time I start Teams I get this message:

https://i.imgur.com/VFY9xXz.png

I don't want to switch back. Can I disable this message so I don't see it every time I start MS Teams?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-07-06T09:46:45+00:00

Found the solution.

Teams have to be started using Microsoft Teams (Work Preview) entry from Start Menu, not the old one.

Was this answer helpful?

500+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T11:48:30+00:00

    Try actually selecting Subscribe and then selecting Unsubscribe from the tiny submenu.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-24T08:21:19+00:00

    now my question would be how to stop receiving messages every time someone replies to this question...

    Disclaimer: I Already unsubscribed to it :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T15:41:56+00:00

    This was the answer!! Open it in new version, select "pin to task bar using the Teams New logo and it works!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T22:19:49+00:00

    It was astonishingly obvious (after I did that!). Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments